Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blogger probs. - Hey Nonny No!


I think I will just write a few words and then leave it for tonight. All day there have been problems. Firefox wouldn't load, and then when loaded, wouldn't close. Couldn't open my Blog dashboard (from where one creates new posts) and then, yet again, can't upload pictures. At this moment there is a message just under the page saying "Transferring data from......" It's been saying that for half an hour. I dare'nt click 'stop' buttons or 'reload' for fear I lose the lot again. Next idea was to 'gmail' regular readers not to expect today's Blog. But 'errors' on Gmail too. Maybe it's the weather!

As you will see I did finally get a picture to upload but daren't tell you how long I've been messing about. Maybe you are right Bungus. It would drive you mad. The picture (larger than life-size) is a stray californian poppy in a bed of 'poached egg' (limnanthus) which is another plant Y is very good at. Wherever she puts it we finish up with an enormous bed, which amazes Betty next door because she can't grow it at all. I intended to publish 3 pictures again today but I'm afraid I lack the stamina. Whatever time shows at the bottom, it is in fact 21.50pm. At least my laptop clock is working correctly.

This must be the shortest Blogpost to date but I'm 'turning in' and will return to the fray tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! How depressing. I know far too little to offer solutions. Perhaps you are simply asking too much of your machine or could it be that you have a male computer, ie, not very good at multitasking?

‘Poached egg ‘ is something we have neverbeen able to grow; like runner beans. And this year very few crocuses and not one daff. Must be the weather.

Hope things have considerably improved by next blog.

PS If it has worked you will see that by ‘setting’ this in Word I have managed to ‘bold, ’underline’ and ‘italicise’, something which I have not found a means of doing in the blog comment box itself. If it doesn’t work you will not know what I am talking about.

PPS It didn't