Friday, August 25, 2006

A Boughton Sky - Brinsley Too Cloudy

"..Skies are our daily bread for the eyes" ......Emerson


The quote is from memory so might not spot-on but I know what the old boy meant. This sky is one of Bungus's and is, I assume, a Boughton sky. Here it has been quite warm and humid, and completely grey and drizzly this afternoon. A little sun this morning and I nipped out for some shopping and some cash and Y did a lot in the garden. Karen mowed yesterday evening so the garden now looks quite presentable.

Y did a super Indian meal at lunchtime - in the oven (no short cuts) and probably the best Naan bread ever. Followed by a fresh-cream vanilla slice ! Not very Indian, but who cares?. The Blood Clinic rang and my level is going up again. It has now reached 4.10 and another test is required on Tuesday. My arms are beginning to resemble those of an inefficient junkie. But, thank God, no hospital admission necessary! The last thing I want is for my Blog to be like coming to the end of my bed and reading my notes so, unless there is some major development you won't hear anymore about it.

Chris is leading a local walk so, Joan is coming here around 6pm and Chris will collect her later. I wonder if Joan and Y will find something to talk about? He He! They can talk on the phone for an hour, even if they are meeting the next morning! "God Bless Ladies" I say.

Google triumphs again. I wanted to understand more about the 'histogram' graph on my Casio and it took everybody's favourite search engine less than a second to provide the goods.

Stopping there because I've got to go and change my trousers before Joan arrives..............

No comments: