Saturday, May 27, 2006

Blogger sorted - Wet & windy again



The second picture is the Smoke Tree again, catching the evening sun and I apologise for the lack of sharpness. It was either the wind or camera shake. But I don't expect that anyone will be wanting to print it at A3, . Ha Ha! The first, was the view from our sea-view room at sunrise. There are advantages to being an early riser because it rained for most of the rest of the day. Unfortunately, I woke Yvonne up with 'messing about' and I thought I was being so quiet.

My computer has been very sluggish and I asked Ray about the Java I downloaded, as advised on WUforum, and following his comments I discovered I had additionally downloaded a Java Development programme for webdevelopers pitching in at 287MB. I have uninstalled it and things seem more normal now. Prolly nothing to do with it. Bungus (see comments) still has Picasa problems (Multiple Images) and nothing we've tried so far has helped. I'm beginning to think, by the process of elimination, that it must be the camera not the programme. If all else fails we can go on the Picasa forum and seek advice. At least his car is sorted.

The compulsory period of bed-rest seems to have reduced my ankles but was so boring that this afternoon we nipped up the Motorway to Macarthy Glen (big shopping-mall) just for a run out. But I didn't do any walking, so we will see what they look like tomorrow. Alex sorted Tracy's lawn, for which she was most grateful. She was working again!! On Saturday, again!!.

Short Blog this evening because we are going to watch the Culture Show. Verity Sharp is very nice and we look forward to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no remedies to offer for camera shake but I believe bicarb is good for wind.
Morecambe looked good, perhaps because in silhouette - darkness lends enchantment.
AsI am a day late with these comments I am able to report that the Picasa problem has sorted itself after a lot of random and largely uninformed - although RadioG did his best - jiggery pokery. Strange creatures these computers.