Sunday, October 08, 2006

Mini-Blog - Brain reached 'Full'

Please excuse me. A full report on the PhotoShop Day School was promised but I'm too 'done-for' to provide one.

A rewarding day even if 90% of it was at a level which I am no-where near able to absorb. But I filled pages of jottings in the hope that I will eventually catch up with my notes. The lecturer was excellent and his presentation was impeccable and my lack of comprehension was my fault not his.

He was kind enough to recommend a book which is more accessible than the manual. He also gave me his e-mail address and offered to e-mail me some handouts and things. There were many people there, from Eastwood Camera Club, who I knew. They just looked older, after a gap of around 12 years. I am going to try to go to their meeting on Thursday evening because they are going to have a review of today.

The picture is a holiday photo from Tenby on which I managed, with great difficulty, to use PhotoShop's 'Quick Fix'. Very similar to Picasa's 'I feel lucky' button - but a tad more sophisticated.

If I have missed out on replying to anyone, or dealing with points, please excuse me. At 3.30am I shall no doubt be fully awake and recovered.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not much to say except smashing photo and (in desperation) it should be 'whom I knew'.