Thursday, March 09, 2006

Reminders to 'defragment'

I 'posted' this image on my WebUser forum in Open Forum because these mugs of ours always remind me that my hard disk might need 'defragmenting'. And I thought the likeness would amuse people.

The weather is slightly better, much warmer and an occasional glimpse of the sun. Crocuses all over the place and we have One daffodil but there is a feeling that spring is just around the corner because although there aren't any leaves yet the branches and twigs seem to have stiffened and are 'perky' as Joan puts it.

No word about Ray. I shall be relieved when I hear something. But, as Yvonne points out, he could be days with tests and being assessed etc.. Not heard anything about Beryl either. Yvonne is going to ring the Hospital tomorrow with a view to us visiting. It is now light enough in the evenings for us to come the pretty route back from Burton Joyce and although it's past lighting-up time when we arrive back around 6.15pm it's such an improvement on the really dark days of mid-winter.

Exchanged emails with Bob, who sent a copy of his friend Roy's Clipstone headstocks picture. When I thought it was Bob's I took the liberty of getting some detail in the foreground (which was underexposed) but apparently Roy prefers it 'gloomy'. Bob would rather hold back on our Lincolnshire trip until his 'hedge dispute' is finalised, for the benefit of his peace of mind. Quite understandable, but it could take ages yet. Posted by Picasa

No comments: