Thursday, September 07, 2006

Last Annesley Shot - Ollerton Pit Tip


Picture loading problems again folks. I'm sure they will appear at some stage. No 1, is the last picture for the time being, in the Annesley Church series but I may return when weather and lighting are different.

Today has been a pretty normal Thursday. I dropped Y at the tram and then just made it to the surgery in time for my blood-test. Nobody has rung me yet so, either it isn't urgent dosage change, or , more likely, the sample hasn't arrived at the appropriate clinic. Fingers crossed it turns up. Then I managed to track down some stuff in Lidl, even though the gutter-mesh had all gone. At 10.30am ! Probably heading for ebay or somebody's hardware shop.

Picture 2 is the view over the Ollerton Colliery tip, and the path is part of Bungus's morning walk. The picture would look better with the path as a diagonal, in my opinion, but I guess that would have involved wading into a pond or something. And people can be expected to suffer less than that, in the interests of Art; especially for somebody else's Blog, even if one is riding pillion.

I had thought of going to Eastwood Photographic Club this evening. It's their first meeting of the winter !! But I have just rung Brian to opt out because I don't want to overdo it and my 'done-for' state is already creeping up on me.

Y has just got on the Phoenix Park tram and will be there in around 20 minutes. So, I will go and collect her.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try a diagonal view but have to admit that I am rather taken by the convergence on the VP about a third in from the left which also splits the bulk of the cloud formation. All accidental of course!